Saturday 31 March 2012

Challenge 10: 'A Is For Alibi'

When I was thirteen, my family took a very long train trip, and I had the worst ear infection I've had in my whole entire life. I also read my first Sue Grafton book. On the same trip, I also read my first Janet Evanovich, so that year was really the beginning of my detective fiction reading.

Luke, your Challenge is the first in Sue Grafton's Kinsey Millhone series, which if you ask me really went downhill after a while and also this is why you don't start theming your titles if you're not going to be able see it through, A Is For Alibi.


As I said to Luke, I don't think he will enjoy the Challenge when he hears it, but I think he will enjoy the book. There are bad guys, shooting, swearing, and um other things guys like.

No comments:

Post a Comment